Tuesday, March 1, 2016

New Month. New Theme.

So, I've been considering what I'd blog about since the end of My Black History series ended yesterday. I'm liking how my blog flows with a theme. For this month's theme I want to highlight the rockstars (not literally) in my life.

I ran out of time with my hopes of doing "something" special and spectacular for some who were dear to my heart. I mentioned their names in one of my blog posts from last month. As the clock ticks, I'm realizing time won't wait for me to do anything. I just need to do what I can with what I'm capable of right here and right now.

Below, I'm going to list my very important people who deserve recognition from me. I'm simply listing their names today (in no particular order) to help me in the coming days as I share the joy, that they each bring into my life.

MamaVonn - Inherited mother from old apartment building
Sharon - My GODmother
LJ - My favorite cousin/BFF (I'll need her permission to blog about her so I don't get told off...lol)
Kaysh - My GODsister
Puma - My GODsister
CJ Foster - My Play-brother/BFF
Lizzy-Whizzy - GODmother to my children/BFF
Azzy - BestFriendster (More like a sister than friend)
Maysha - Childhood BFF
DawnGunn - High School Homegirl4Life
Banana - My big girl
Apple - My baby girl

Although, my list seems small in size, my folks are huge in heart and "that" is what counts the most!


If I'm a tree, then my loved ones are the branches. All else are just leaves, that come and go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment