Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Reflective Soul. Freny Azzy!!!

We have so much in common. Our approach to our home-life, work-life, and how we deal with men is quite similar. My friend Azzy is so much more than just my friend. I've adopted her as my sister. We share a mutual understanding about our friendship and respect "it" at all times.

We don't always agree and we speak bluntly to one another about our opinions/advice. I treasure being able to communicate openly and honestly, like "this." Not everyone's skin is thick enough to handle the bold truth, but Azzy and I can.

She was raised by both parents and is a mother to four boys; well, two are men now. Her mother told me, that she was spoiled rotten as a child by her father and is still a brat today. Laughing out loud.

She's a stubborn Taurus indeed! I've learned to accept her "no's" and to move on without getting frustrated because I couldn't persuade her otherwise. I've fussed at her time and time again, as she has also, fussed me down to the core. We are very much like sisters because we always work through our differences together.


"It" is safe to say, that we want to be in one another's lives because we both take the time putting our best efforts forth nourishing our relationship as friendsters. I love her so much and I'm blessed having her presence in my life!!!


I have yet to mention how brilliant she is. She speaks three different languages; American English, Spanglish/Spanish, and Creole. Her father taught her how to change the oil and tires on cars. She showed me the old-school way of securely discarding sensitive documents by throwing the excess paperwork in a barbecue pit and simply, setting it on fire. She forces me out of my comfort zone, which is sometimes necessary in order for me to stretch my capabilities. She's my rock.

Azzy is the fashionista of the bunch. She's brand conscious and always talking about my personal style of dress. We have a current bet going to see who'll reach their best level of fitness first by June 1. I plan to win. I'm going to beat her by incorporating a last minute crash course diet and power fitness regimen; sometime "this" month... Or even next month, while she takes the slow approach, battling with the daily pressures of temptation. Laughing within.

She keeps the fire lit beneath me. A constant reminder for me to present myself as my best self no matter what. She doesn't agree with me to please me and I need "that." Through her I see more of myself. Some sides needing more improvement and in other areas where I shouldn't neglect myself.

My Azzy can be a little mean, but so can I so I'm not at all judging. I love her as she is and I'm keeping her as my friendster forever. She is like a mirror to me and I've designated her as my life coach. Together, we're becoming stronger women, leading examples of how to run a household, and remaining success driven.

No comments:

Post a Comment