Friday, April 6, 2012

I Can. Believe.

I simply forgot! To blog yesterday. Wow. It's highly unusual for me to forget all day.

I didn't even think about "it." Yesterday was a very busy day with a round trip to the valley and all. We got home around 9:30 p.m. My eldest daugher and I were having a conversation that didn't end until almost midnight. So maybe that's why I didn't remember at the time that I usually do when I don't blog early in the day.

Whatever, right? Laughing out loud. I actually just remembered to blog for today!

I think "this" week has just gotten ahead of me. Today felt like a Saturday. So glad I remembered that it's not in the knick of time! Or else... Two missed days of touching down with my blog? No way.

Tonight we celebrated JESUS' 7 LAST SAYINGS!!! All I've been thinking about is church this week. The closer the days were to Friday I became more excited about "it."

The fact, that my family stands for CHRIST is "something" I truly cherish. My eldest daughter sang for HIM tonight and I spoke. My GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment