Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Attitude Refreshed.

In my new role at my job "it" involves many meetings, notes on top of more notes, and a willingness to do homework. There was a time in my life where once the end of the business day comes so do my efforts towards "it." I'm now in a position where I really want maximize my professionalism.

I always want to know what I'm doing and to be able to perform tasks with high efficiency. "This" is a first where I actually want to do the homework necessary to become more competent in my role. As tired as I feel right now, I'm going to study accordingly and be as ready as I need to be for the meeting tomorrow morning.

My mom used to say I had a very bad attitude. Sometimes I do, but it's not something I'm proud of so "it" is being checked daily as I remain aware of my need to improve in "this" area. I'm so grateful and appreciative for the faith, that my colleagues have in me, "that" I refuse to just float with the workflow. I plan to grow personally and professionally with "this" opportunity.


More than a splash I am. I'm a wave of new energy with a renewed spirit fit for regal crowning. 

Got my new bag. 

Next, I'm getting new shoes to go with my new walk. 

#strut

No comments:

Post a Comment