Monday, April 18, 2016

My Intended. Blogcation.

As some personal prioritized deadlines approach I feel a strong need to vacate from "this" space temporarily to give my undivided attention to my real live life tasks at hand. Over the next few months I'll be...


  • Finalizing what's necessary to secure my eldest daughter's college admission, registration for classes and her big move out of state.
  • Making the necessary preparations for her birthday/prom big bang event.
  • Studying intensely about the organization I'm now employed by to further secure my position.
  • Packing to put some "things" in storage.
  • Disposing of many "things" that just don't need to follow us into our new place.
  • Finding/securing a suitable location/place where we'll make "it" our new home.
  • Moving into our new place and making "it" a home.
  • Amongst other "things" unnamed at "this" present moment.

So, to those "that" do check in here to see what's new in my world, you'll have to check out my archives during the meanwhile as I take care of family business as head of my household. I shall return in due time with some new updates and more interesting stories, than I can share now. If no one tells you and you're not feeling any of "it" know "that" I love you as you are and accept you totally for who you may become, whether I've actually met you or not. Your presence here is enough to warrant my acknowledgement and general respect for the time you took to read my dear blog.

#AsUwereCarryOnAsIdotheSame

No comments:

Post a Comment