Monday, April 4, 2016

No Theme. For April.

I'm returning back to my randomness effective now. Part of me wants to abandon ship here... Again. My other parts say keep moving forward without any unnecessary pressure, but don't leave "this" precious blog to just sit unattended to. When I log into my blog sometimes I wonder how I allowed an entire year to pass without posting one single entry during the year of 2013.

I mean, for me to go from posting daily on weekdays, to writing absolutely nothing for a consistent 365 days doesn't really make clear sense. Of course, the bottom line is I just didn't want to, but how much do I have on my agenda daily, "that" I just don't want to do, yet "it" still has to get done? Let's just say "it" is much.

So, "I can" push beyond the lack of motivation I'm feeling today. "It" is simply, just a moment in time. One little moment which will pass. If I'm blessed to return here tomorrow, I'll be glad "that" I did "this." I know myself and tonight I'm encouraging myself to proceed further with "this" blog of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment