Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'll Try. Again...

I told myself last night, that I wouldn't allow "this" to happen again...

Shucks! What am I to do besides putting forth a better effort next time? Moving right along.

Sometimes, I just know. I just know that "things" will get better and they usually do. So I don't give up. Take breaks? Absolutely, but somehow, I find my way back to deal with unfinished business.

As long as I'm breathing and willing, with and through GOD "I can" do all "things." I don't lose sight of "this" awareness, but I do get distracted. I haven't quite learned how to properly shift my focus.

I am a work in progress. Knowing "this" makes it easy to push forward no matter what. Even when I feel like I'm slacking...

So I will attempt to gather my thoughts earlier within the day as soon as possible. I didn't ever want to watch the time as I type my blog, but I suppose it's teaching me some discipline. "I can" use a heavy dose of self-discipline in several areas of my life. No doubt.

Working on "it:" Yes I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment