Friday, January 13, 2012

My Turn. To Do.

My beautiful GODchildren are spending this weekend with us. I feel like "big mama" watching my 5 girls. They're all so cute and sweet, that it's really no chore.

I plan to step-up and help more where "I can." Especially, by assisting my immediate family and inner circle of friends when/where "I can." They're here for me during my times of need. I just feel, that if I'm able "to do" what "I can" I ought to show a stronger initiative of support for my loved ones.

I forget how overwhelming "it" can be not having adult time alone. Somehow, I manage to get a fair dose in for myself. My best-friend usually only gets "this" kind of time when she's on her way to work or if her mother-n-law takes the children for a while. So unfair for me to feel like she should be able to work out some alone time on her own because my GODdaughters are products of a two-parent household. How can I figure that parenting is any easier for them? I have no right assuming so. No longer will I dare.

"I can" be a better best-friend and GODmother. I'll be demonstrating "this" over time. My GODbabies love our attention and coming to visit with us at our place. We all will be making more of the most of our loving time spent together.

It's something called LOVE!!! To share is to care. Be there and be fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment