Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Something Briefly. Stated.

I am still recovering from a busy weekend and day (yesterday). Last week, I was physically/mentally/emotionally exhausted simultaneously. It felt like a battle getting through it, but by Friday the stress of "it" all began to subside.

Boredom is attempting to bother my emotional well-being. I say bother because just recently, I've been thinking about doing "something" for personal entertainment. Something like exploring a dating/social website other than Facebook. What do I have to lose/gain?

To lose; time. To gain; who knows?

Meeting/Interacting with new people on a website is not my usual way of making acquaintances and socializing. I'm not so sure about dating just yet, but I wouldn't mind conversing with a few folks. The Internet makes connecting with people easy, but shouldn't I be careful?

Absolutely!

I have to consider what my prompts are. It's usually during the "wee-hours" that I'm tempted to seriously register onto one of these websites. It appears fun when I see others online engaged in social activities with people. Is it  for me though? I don't think so.

There IS so much to be accomplished manually, that I have no business allowing boredom to lead me. Especially not now, while I'm eliminating/prioritizing/reorganizing "things" in my life. I'm paying cautious attention to what influences my actions.

My focus; inward. My FAITH; in GOD. My plan; HIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment