Thursday, January 19, 2012

Okay... Okay.

My goodness this week has been tough. Only because of my mindset. I've been over thinking and on the brink of worrying about my financial circumstances. I don't always have the greatest grip on my mental state.

Before I can discuss interesting matters that I personally have nothing to do with, I'll need to get my mind right. I'm not really satisfied with my blog topics that I've written about this week with the exception of Monday's post. Bare with me as I bare with myself.

What's most important to me is that I remain consistent, which I have. I've been touching down here regardless how difficult it's been for me doing so. I don't like to admit it, but I do have problems with commitment.

I'm really trying to improve in this area. It's been quite challenging staying committed to anything beyond 1-year. This doesn't include my natural obligations as a parent and adult. I realize that I've been neglecting establishing a fulfilling career and almost completely ignoring, that I do want to share an intimate lifelong relationship with the right person. I've got to get right first though.


Usually, I bounce back to my usual independent self quickly. "This" feeling of disappointment has been lingering all week and bothering me more than I'm used to. Time to regroup. Immediately!

I will mention, that I'm happy to have "this" place to analyze and evaluate my thoughts. It's awesome being able to access what I've written based upon how I've been feeling over the past 3-months. For each blog that I've reread, I know exactly where I was, what led me to type what I did, and all that I was thinking about beforehand.

I am positively affected by my blog. Why would I allow a "bad" day or week detour me from my predestined path? Can not and will not. I'm remembering to encourage myself. Moving forward consistently!  


GOD HAS ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment