Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcomed. Wednesday!

This morning I sat at the computer and thought about blogging. I kept thinking, "I haven't gone through anything (yet) today. It's kind of funny that I had that thought because I initially began blogging in the morning. I found "something" to say then...

I decided I'd get to it later so here I am. Guess what? I still haven't "gone through anything." 

Okay, I did get frustrated for a very short period earlier today when my youngest locked us all out of the bathroom. I tried to get in with a butter knife, but resorted to taking the screws off of the door knob to get in. In the end, I felt proud of my efforts and it wasn't the biggest deal. 

It's interesting how easily I overcame very few obstacles today (something about Wednesdays). I believe I'm beginning to understand what "it" is. I'll bet that I experienced "something" GREAT on a Wednesday some time ago and decided then, that I will always LOVE Wednesdays! 

Since then, miraculously, my perception of "things" on Wednesdays is usually very pleasant. More often than not. Now if I can just hold onto "something" GREAT for every other day of the week: I'll have a completely renewed attitude!

We "can" use our powerful minds in positive ways! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment