Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday: Personal Management.

I've been in a Spring-cleaning kind of mood all day. How very busy my day has been at home. My organizational productivity actually began over the weekend...

I decided yesterday (finally), that it was time to clear out my youngest daughters play area. We didn't quite complete the process of elimination with her old toys before Christmas. She even had a few toys which were still unopened from this past Christmas and her birthday last week.

So together, we sorted through the "old" and the "new" items. Some "things" were obviously trash and others she has outgrown. I packed a bag of toys to donate to our church. My bff banned me from bringing anymore donations to their home. She says their home is overflowing with enough old and new "things."

Today, I've been clearing and organizing closets. I started with the hallway closet and finished with the kitchen closet. Our living room is almost fully organized (according to my own perfectionist ways)!

"I can" actually rest now, but I still have the energy "to do" something else. I love "this" rhythm I'm in...

Without resistance, I am motivated to prepare accordingly for the task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment