Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Willpower!

I haven't had the kind of energy that I'd like this week...

Although, I'm still getting by and making small moves regardless. I didn't have any set plans today, aside from waiting for my landlord to come fix the clogged sinks. He left some draining solution for me to pour into the sinks this morning, which I did. It needed to set-in for a few hours before we could determine if "that" was enough to clear the drains.

I decided that I would treat myself to breakfast, then take care of some business for the day. Vehicle smog-check passed and the registration is paid. Thank goodness for AAA Services. I managed to do these "things" before my daughters school let out.

When I returned home from taking my children to school this morning I thought about going back to sleep. Just because I could've if I really wanted to. If there's any day that I'd allow myself extra lenience with anything, it'd (more than likely) be a Wednesday.

I did take a nap this evening. It felt great. I smiled at all that was accomplished today when I awoke. My own doing (getting up & going). My children's (homework). The landlord (sinks fixed). Today was another "Wonderful Wednesday." I'm so very thankful for "it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment