Monday, January 9, 2012

Made Mine. A Holiday.

I didn't have my usual energy today. Not in an unpleasant mood, simply tired. One would think that I was out partying all weekend or physically "under the weather." Guilty of neither.

My children returned to school today. After being home from school for more than 3-weeks (remember they were home ill that last week before the winter break began) I was more than excited about today. They enjoyed their time with their fathers and I did my best to make the most of our leisure time at home together during.

Today is the first day of my "new professional" year. I am seriously attempting to prove to myself, that no one has to tell me what to do in order to establish a credible career. With the very same efforts provided to former employers and along with more ambition, I am giving "it" a go!

Week one of "this" gig requires me to have a sound mind: Freeing myself of mental strain and exterior pressures. The next order of business will be for me to maintain "this" sense of being, while adding "something" additional on a weekly basis. I needed to treat today like a holiday. Simply because I wanted to. My children's routine is back to usual and "I can" think a little more about what I want/need "to do" with my individual time. Yes.

Rest. Reason. Relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment