Monday, January 23, 2012

My 2nd. Time Around.

My youngest daughter turns 6-years old today. "I can" believe it. We've come a long way since her conception.

I remember being in denial for almost the entire first trimester. Pregnant people shouldn't drink red bull. I did, nearly daily for 5 1/2 months. Why?

I needed energy, duh. :P

If only I could drain some of the energy my "wild child" has. She wears us out. All of us! This includes everyone that she spends atleast half of a day with. Very fun, cute, loving and enthusiastic about everything, but also very difficult to keep quiet, relaxed or still. My little hyper-princess just can't help herself. Mommy gets "it."

Oh how she excels academically and socially. I realize with my youngest, that I have to keep her positively stimulated. If I don't then her curiosity and anxiousness gets the best of all of us. She has an independent can/will do type of personality. A child with so much potential for success in all "things." Let's just say, she keeps me on my toes at all times!

I don't ever want her to lose her excited spirit towards life. I'm allowing her to be as she IS, but with careful and patient guidance. My baby girl will soon be standing taller than me just like her big sister does.

It IS a happy 6th birthday for my daughter. She's wearing it well. I'm such a proud mother. Yes, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment