Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kids vs. Grown-up. Let's Go!

My children and I went to an indoor playground this evening. I had promised my youngest daughter earlier this week, that we'd all go to the park. Yesterday was supposed to be the day, but "it" didn't happen. I made a new deal with her for us to go to Kids Concept USA, today.

We had so much fun. This visit was about our fourth ever. My daughter had her 5th birthday party at the place, which I will say was a hit. I only mention "this" because I was complaining about the price of the party beforehand. After enjoying a new birthday party experience and seeing how happy all the children were (adults too), I later felt, that "it" was worth the value.

If I'm not mistaken, today was our first time back since my daughter's party. Her next birthday is 10-days from tomorrow. Wow!

I needed to get out and play today too. I will admit, that I wasn't looking too forward to it because "this" week I've been feeling very fatigued. My participation at the indoor playground was without question, mandatory.

We girls "can" get/be very competitive. We did/were too! Our ball fight was the most fun. At least, in my opinion... I gave "it" to them, but they also gave "it" to me! Big girls don't cry when they play right.

Play hard or what? Go home! We stayed until closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment