Friday, January 27, 2012

Nothing Beats. Good Rest.

Now that winter break is over and my children are back in school I have day time hours "to do" as I please. Since I haven't been working out at all lately, my energy level has been quite low. Or maybe my body is just trying to cash in on lost hours of sleep...


The last time I remember being able to take a nap during the weekday(s) was when my youngest was still an infant. When I transferred to CSUDH in Fall of 2008, I maintained a full-time class schedule until I graduated in Spring of 2011. I made it through some tired days, while only being able to imagine taking a nap when I really needed the rest.

I am capitalizing on getting my rest these days. Having the opportunity "to do" so is such a luxury and I'm fully aware of "this." I don't know exactly how long I'll be able to get away with "this." Loving it now!

Sure, it would help my energy level if I went to bed shortly after my children at least. I'm working on it. I will admit, that my night owl tendency has been contributing to my lack of proper rest during normal sleeping hours. As stated, I'm working on it...

So, I just awoke from a great nap. Actually, I could've stayed asleep until morning, but my blog was calling. I'm so glad it's Friday. My mind can rest, while fresh thoughts are gathered as I welcome and enjoy the weekend.

TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment