Thursday, January 5, 2012

Well? Well.

My children and I handled some business today. We were blessed to receive "something" our household needs and has been hoping for. I now have the means to pay some bills. Yes LORD!!!

Well. :)

We went to visit an old friend of mine and her children. The very same friend that I "cut-off" a little over a month ago. If I'm not mistaken I said, "I no longer desire to share a history with her." Something similar if not my exact words. Hmm... So much to say "sometimes."

Well? :/

It was so GREAT seeing them today! We all LOVE each other. That's a fact. I guess we can't all always get along nor will we all always agree about everything...

I'm grateful for being able to move on and get over "it." My youngest daughter was annoying me these past few weeks by continuing to ask when was I going to apologize to my friend. Well, I did. We discussed "it" and agreed that I'll remain blocked from her FB page. I can live with "that" and I don't LOVE her any less.

Well. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment