Friday, January 6, 2012

Yes LORD!!! I'm Enlightened.

Let me first give up a WOW! I've had a busy week and when it first began I wasn't sure what position I'd be in today. I am BLESSED. Have always been, but I'm coming out of a storm and I almost forgot how bright the sun IS.

Sometimes it's difficult to see the light shining through...

Everything that I hoped would take place this week has and beyond. I was hopeful that I'd be able to keep my word and pay my landlord this week. I prayed that I'd be able to pay the bills that I made payment arrangements for, which had due dates for today. GOD made me able!

I'm working with a lot more information to plan with now. I no longer feel like I'll make the hasty decision "that" I was thinking about. I didn't allow myself to fret and I'm not even concerned whether I will.

There's a creative force moving my actions. I'm letting "it" be. Motivation is present and so is my willpower "to do." I feel like a rekindled fire burning through all the madness.

I am really ready. I have dreams, but I recognize and accept, that they wont be accomplished my way. I can gladly say THANK GOD for "that."

Nothing is too difficult when being led by the DIRECTOR of LIFE and the TRUE LEADER of this world!!! 


LORD lead my path in the direction which you've destined me to go. I will not fight instruction. I will not be guided or misled by false news or images. Allow me to use my gifts and understanding to be a better messenger/communicator, listener/speaker, student/teacher, and any/every role that you authorize me to "stand-in."

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment