Thursday, November 17, 2011

First Things. First!

I'm not having it today...

Last night, I spoke about feeling under pressure with writing my blog on yesterday because it was near the end of the day. Let's try to fix this. I still have things "to do" and a lunch visit with my mentor at 11:30 a.m. I must get my hike in and it'd be awesome to get those 2-3 laps in at the park, before lunch.

Time management is an area where I can improve immensely. I hurry at the last minute. Preparing myself in a reasonable amount of time before hand has never been my "thing." Although, the few times that I have proved to be helpful.

So, here I am today. Making an honest attempt to manage my time accordingly while accomplishing all the "things" that I plan "to do." I really need to wrap it up quickly this morning. Time is ticking...

I'm really not liking this either. Rushing myself through this blog. It doesn't feel like I've eliminated the feeling of being under pressure here...

Pardon me, please. I'm off to get my thoughts in order. I'm everywhere and nowhere simultaneously. This may not be the last that you read from me today, but it also might!

Everyday belongs to GOD. I thank HIM for each!

No comments:

Post a Comment