Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Without? Not So.

I almost forgot to blog today. Can you believe that? :)

This has become so important to me. Blogging that is. I can feel the release taking place within me. I've been lighter on my feet and filled with so many more pleasant thoughts. Yes! Yes! This is exactly what I've been missing...

I think more about what I will, what I want, and how I'll pursue my dreams these days. Not so long ago, I forced myself to remove the pessimistic outlook that I was carrying about my future. Particularly, concerning relationships. It had gotten quite difficult for me to imagine sharing an intimate relationship that could lead to a life-long union with the right person. This department is still being renovated...

Because I'm not blogging from my personal computer today, I almost allowed myself to put it off until later. I don't have access to my picture library where I've been uploading the images from that accompany my blog. As I thought about it, (briefly) I realized that there's no need to opt-out of writing the blog due to a missing image for today (smiling). How dare I even consider breaking from my new (most pleasing) agenda because of?

So there will be no image attached to this blog today.

What means more to me is that I just get it done and I mean this enthusiastically! The personal development taking place as I write is something that I'm simply becoming more passionate about. I am improving in the area of consistency and I like it!

I have everything that I need right here and now to achieve what's important to me...

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about writing more and more as the days pass... there is something to say about it isn't it?... I will need to subscribe just so I can keep up and bask in the evolution... ~Tiff W~

    ReplyDelete