Thursday, November 3, 2011

What a day! Yesterday.


Oh, how I'm mentally marinating in such a blissful space in time at this very moment!

I feel like a kid with a cute crush. I believe I'm falling in love... again, again, and again! With life. I'm loving so many moments that I'm able to feel GODs presence within and there's an abundance of them continuously occurring.

Was it just yesterday that I realized this? Not really. Simply reminded! On yesterday I spoke with my neighbor, my cousin, my aunt, my homegirl (whom I haven't seen in over 10-years), and my playbrother. I saw them all in person individually at different locations. There is NOTHING like real-live time spent with the people you care about. Seems like it's never long enough when... it's all good.

Random 1on1 time with the people I enjoy just doesn't happen often enough because everybody is so busy. If only we could accumulate these brief moments led by a spiritual interest, we'd all save so much more than time and money! I'm honestly becoming more aware of how much I really do value what love is without feeling the need to wonder why... ;)

It's a tired Thursday, but I'll get through it because I can breathe. THANK GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment