Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Go Girl! To Myself.

I really prefer to get my blog up much earlier than this...

A girl has got to do what she has to. I had prior obligations that I was committed to, which caused a little delay within my schedule today. It's really okay though. I'm learning to stop bullying myself.

If there were any day that I wanted to take off from blogging, it'd been today. Simply because I'm not in the same mood as I was earlier. Not good or bad. Just, but I feel under pressure and this blogspot is not where I want to feel any pressure about anything.

I'm looking at the time and I keep telling myself "I'll get this posted before midnight." Big deal, right? It really is and I'm only distracting myself unnecessarily.

ATTENTION!!! At ease... ;)

This blog is the one of the few things that I currently do for myself on a regular basis. I used to get professional massages some years ago when I could afford it. I only do my hair and get my nails done for special occasions these days. So much of what I used to do for personal pleasure has become a simple memory. I'm making room for new experiences and remembering that I do matter... to myself (as well).

What I value over any material thing is time and making the most/best of it -will always be my mission. Just having the ability to be and do is exciting enough. "I can" encourage myself to do anything at anytime no matter what.

Andrea Monique Lampkin was here today. Go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment