Friday, November 11, 2011

Take Time. To Reflect.

On yesterday, I was thinking about the day that I began my blog. Today is my 15th post and my third week at it. Some interesting things are happening to me since I've been writing. When I set-up the blog, I had no idea what I'd be writing about, how long it would be, or how often I'd do it...

Structure is taking place all on its own. Well, not exactly. GOD is in control at all times and there is something to be noted here. I'm subscribed to Daily Bible Quotes and I read my horoscope almost daily. Lately, I've been blogging before checking my emails and I'm finding that on some days, my thoughts are in tune with the quotes I read.

I can hardly believe that the theme of my blog is in sync with the Daily Bible Quotes on some days. It does make sense though. My path feels validated when this happens. Even on a few random Facebook postings, I can feel GOD speaking through the positive statements written by folks and it tickles me inside when I've blogged about something similar.

How am I able to relate while I write without having any prior knowledge about the Bible quote of the day or what someone has posted as their status on Facebook?

I'm spiritually tapped in. Really, I am.

Personal development is something that I'll always be interested in. I have an improving state of mind. Yes, somethings in life should be left untouched and as is, but so many other things require growth and action is needed to see them flourish. We can just consider my blogging as a cleanse. I'm gradually getting all the "junk" out of my system in the most fulfilling, honest and professional manner, that I'm capable of expressing.

So, I have read all of my previous blogs. I like how I know exactly where I was, what I was thinking, and what influenced my topic for the day when read each blog. Somedays, I felt really great. Others, I remember what I was going through and where my thoughts were. I'm glad that I've found an enjoyable way to reflect on my feelings and a healthy way to deal with them.

This has become such a justice in my life. I'm so passionate about my blog now, that I can't allow anything to prevent me from writing it. I wont allow any distractions because I realize this is something that I need. If I can only adopt this attitude in some other areas in my life...

One thing. One day. At a time. Is progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment